We are open to this candidate being located anywhere in the US
Virtual OfficeWare enhances physicians’ clinical, financial and administrative health through the Centricity® Practice Solution from GE Healthcare. As a one source IT vendor, we offer solutions in healthcare management as well as provide product training, support, technical (hardware) services and custom development. Our goal is to aid in the delivery of quality outcomes and leverage business performance. Through the utilization of effective technology, we contribute to the overall success of physicians and in turn help them to provide exceptional care to the community they serve.
Summary of Position
The Territory Manager will be responsible for generating revenue in his/her assigned territory. Incumbent will perform a variety of sales functions to increase VOW’s demo generation by prospecting and marketing to physician practices.
Duties/Responsibilities of position
- Cold calling prospective clients via phone and on-site visits to generate leads to close in assigned area.
- Determine customer budget and quote appropriate product as the optimal and superior way for them to proceed when purchasing a medical software product.
- Building strong relationships with area physicians and practice managers through marketing and networking efforts.
- Coordinating follow up calls to prospective clients
- Coordinate the negotiation process and close the order.
- Meeting sales goals and generating revenue for assigned territory.
- Work with appropriate department(s) within VOW to maintain consistency and proper documentation of sales orders.
- Continue to work with the customer to ensure a positive long term relationship.
- 3-5 years Business to Business outside sales experience, customer service or telemarketing – strong sales strategy acumen
- Demonstrated ability to sell and close high value systems
- Diploma or equivalent required - degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, preferred
- Proven sales experience and industry expertise is highly desirable.
- MS Office proficiency and computer literacy
- Experience with medical industry, PM or EMR required
- Experience with Sales Forces or other CR System
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – articulate, professional demeanor
- Self Starter – highly motivated
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dependability – daylight hours Monday-Friday, ability to travel
- Ability to use company approved sales technology tools
- Valid driver’s license
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.