VOW is currently seeking a qualified Director of Development who will lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions to real market problems. You will address the market needs of our existing customers, as well as address the future needs of the market. In addition to working closely with the software architect, user interface designers and software developers, you will work closely with the senior product management team to develop new product offerings and to improve existing ones. As we are operating in a highly collaborative environment, and as you will interact daily with our executive management, this position requires on-site presence.
• Cultivate an environment to motivate and lead development team to work together proficiently
• Evaluate technology and recommend solutions to application architecture problems
• Identify appropriate design based on specified system architecture requirements and design elements.
• Transform high level architectural vision into palatable design; Ensure vision is retained throughout life cycle
• Demonstrate implementation of quality programming for use in development prototypes
• Adhere with all applicable product development processes and quality standards in compliance with security, privacy, and performance standards
• Maintain and identify cutting-edge technology advancement opportunities
• Formulate strategy to educate team to properly implement newly identified architecture
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5-10 years’ experience in executing full SDLC and delivering large/complex applications based on various Microsoft Technologies, including SQL Server programming with integration services
• 5-10 years’ experience with Microsoft development tools and technologies(e.g. Visual Studio, .Net, C#, LINQ)
• Experience in multiple platforms, including mobile technologies; Healthcare technologies a plus
• Solid development experience with proven system architecture background. Keen interest in development metrics
• Extensive hands-on experience designing multi-tier application with an integrated model
• Proven coding skills with a long list of successfully delivered projects; still enjoys getting ‘in-the-trenches’
• Proven team and people management skills; Enjoys mentoring and developing team
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.