Virtual Revenue Solutions, a sister company of Virtual OfficeWare Healthcare Solutions, is seeking a Sales Executive for their national territory. The individual must be a self-motivated leader who is passionate about Revenue Cycle sales and related services to lead the company towards continuous expansion.
The Revenue Cycle Sales Director will be responsible for coordinating efforts by identifying client prospects, introducing services, and qualifying opportunities over the phone and/or via e-mail, setting up appointments and presenting to prospects in person to create opportunities for company advancement and expansion. Responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with top level medical executives
- Maintain and surpass quota
- Qualify and close client companies
- Initiate, coordinate and manage email, phone, and mail prospecting campaigns throughout the United States
- Coordinate market and regional introduction campaigns with the Marketing Manager
- Contact/engage with prospects to determine interest in the RCM suite of services and solutions
- Identify/qualify leads for business development (introductions/appointments) and personally pursue qualified leads and opportunities
- Attend trade shows and other in-person functions as needed
- Coordinate prior and post conference campaign activities with Marketing Manager
- Update/manage contacts in ConnectWise database
- Cross sales opportunities when needed
- Team player
- Anticipated travel is national
- YOU MUST CURRENTLY SELL REVENUE CYCLE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES TO HOSPITALS AND PHYSICIAN GROUPS TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION
- Two-three years relevant experience in Revenue Cycle Management required; 5 years preferred
- Ability to engage prospects utilizing internal selling techniques, Revenue Cycle Management and Finance executives
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of all company service lines and solutions
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the healthcare industry
- Results driven personality
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Internet search proficiency utilizing social media tools
- Strong organizational and schedule management skills
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred, but not required
Please send cover letter with salary requirements.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly, and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC and Virtual Revenue Solutions, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.