Summary of Position
The IT Services Specialist will be responsible for product versioning, software installations/upgrades, and diagnosing hardware/software related issues for internal, external and hosted clients.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position
- Provide direct technical customer support for medical software via telephone and/or internet.
- Monitoring of internal and hosted servers/workstations for resources, antivirus, backups and patch management
- Perform hardware and software system reviews and analytics
- Installation and upgrade of various software offerings
- Perform testing to evaluate the success of installation and upgrades of computer hardware/software systems
- Review and interpret software release and implementation documentation
- Provide consultation with customers to determine hardware, software and/or system compatibility and readiness for installation or upgrade
- Attend and provide content for scheduled meetings as determined by supervisor and/or department director
- 3-4 years’ of technical experience with Windows Operating systems, VMware and help desk support.
- Familiarity with software product life cycle.
- Strong decision-making and troubleshooting skills as well as being a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work in our Pittsburgh (Robinson), PA office
- Familiarity with
- Microsoft Server and workstation Operating systems
- Office 365
- VOIP systems
- Hardware/ Software troubleshooting skills
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.