Virtual OfficeWare enhances physicians’ clinical, financial and administrative health through the Centricity® Practice Solution from GE Healthcare. As a one source IT vendor, we offer solutions in healthcare management as well as provide product training, support, technical (hardware) services and custom development. Our goal is to aid in the delivery of quality outcomes and leverage business performance. Through the utilization of effective technology, we contribute to the overall success of physicians and in turn help them to provide exceptional care to the community they serve.
The Customer Service Support specialist will provide software support and customer service to all Virtual OfficeWare Clients, in an office setting, via the telephone and/or internet.
Duties/Responsibilities of position
- Provide direct technical customer support for medical software via telephone and/or internet.
- Respond to customer support calls/requests within established VOW time frames.
- Assure timely and thorough resolution of customer support issues.
- Maintain all documentation in accordance with company standards.
- Determine client need and follow up with established strategies for completion of customer request.
- Appropriately escalate customer support issues to Team Lead
- Attend VOW staff training sessions for updates and new product specifications.
- Prior experience with Centricity (EMR and PM) software and knowledge of or a background in the medical field is highly desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong networking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with users to resolve software, hardware, and operation issues.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical ability, excellent understanding of computer software and hardware components
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to work at our Pittsburgh (Robinson), PA office
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC, offers competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW is an equal employment opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.