Virtual Revenue Solutions, a sister company of Virtual Officeware Healthcare Solutions and a revenue cycle management company, enhances providers' revenue performance and helps transform their financial well-being.
Account Manager (AM) is the primary owner of the Client relationship and is responsible for providing and managing exceptional revenue cycle management service, and creating highly satisfied, customer evangelists. The AM engages during Client onboarding, works strategically, proactively and collaboratively, aligning revenue cycle operations and clinical operations to ensure effective outcomes during the billing cycle. The Account Manager is focused on Client success and is tasked with seeking opportunities to review, report on and advise clinical and practice management operations regarding strategic improvements. The Account Manager must have a keen understanding of the contributing variables, practice activities and other drivers of Client success KPIs. The Account Manager has the overall responsibility for the performance of the clinical revenue cycle performance against revenue cycle KPIs (e.g. days in accounts receivable, first pass payment resolution, best practice office workflow which results in timely signed visits), subject matter expertise, and Client satisfaction ratings are the primary measures of success.
- Outward-facing customer-centric account manager with experience developing the strategies and tactics that position the customer to maximize the collection of their claims on a timely basis.
- Establishing and maintaining system parameters that support timely submission of claims to payers resulting in payment maximization that is both efficient and effective.
- Providing month end reports of financial results to the practices (monthly collections, rejections, resubmissions, write-offs etc.).
- Providing/run patient statements as required.
- Utilizing system tools to identify at risk accounts and determine actions required by the AR team or clinic.
- Managing Client accounts receivable, including analyzing by category and by payer and offering strategic solutions to reduce time in aging.
- Directing the AR team on follow up work to determine unpaid claim status and taking appropriate actions to ensure prompt payment.
- Identifying the root cause of issues impacting proper and timely first pass payment results and working with the AR team and clinic resources to implement process and system changes to drive results.
- SME in revenue cycle management including monthly reporting to Client of results, identifying issues affecting performance and recommended actions to drive success.
- Reviewing patient statement and account reconciliation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify Client experience, service, product and process improvements that enhance and support value proposition.
- Identifying, articulating, and championing Client needs and desires to product and operations management for resolution.
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with GE’s CPS practice management (PM) and billing software preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous account management experience within a billing company
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, manage multiple projects and customers.
- Strong presentation skills and track records presenting to Boards, C-level executives.
- Strong financial acumen and a metric / measurement orientation are required.
Virtual OfficeWare (DE), LLC and Virtual Revenue Solutions, offer competitive compensation and benefits plans. VOW and VRS are equal employment opportunity employers. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.